semi-permanent release agent with a sliding effect. It has a strong
resistance to abrasion facilitating several releases per application and significantly reduces
contamination of the moulds allowing higher productivity.
It is stable up to 400°C
1. Apply Cirex Si 019 to clean the mould
2. Apply 1-2 coats of sealer on a new or scoured composite mould,
and any other support showing microporosity
3. Apply 4-6 coats of release agent every 10mn
4. Soak-in a cotton cloth and treat ½ m² by ½ m², buff nicely for 20 seconds
maximum after you have applied and before the release agent is dry.
5. Wait 1 hour minimum before moulding the 1st piece
6. Re apply a thin coat after few mouldings and before contamination of the mould